We’re looking to hire a digital communications intern at Artha Global. Artha Global is a research and consulting organisation that assists governments in the developing world to design, implement and institutionalise policy frameworks that promote freedom, prosperity, and stability for citizens in the 21st century. Our on-going projects cut across climate change, urbanisation, data governance & access to justice. The internship is for a minimum duration of three months, will be full-time (Monday to Friday, 10 AM – 6 PM IST) and will be paid (INR 10,000 per month). We are open to hosting remote internships.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3PYNT3l
What would you be doing as an Intern?
1. Brainstorm on creative engagement ideas for digital media and work towards executing these, with guidance and direction from the Head of Strategic Communications.
2. Contribute to Artha Global’s social media outreach by creating posts and designing creatives using Canva.
3. Create a bank of engaging and informative social media posts to recirculate Artha’s past work and identify opportunities across social media platforms.
4. Think and execute innovative strategies to promote Artha’s events, widen the audience reach, and support event logistics.
5. Contribute to Artha’s website in terms of posting, monitoring and editing content and writing blogs that summarise or repurpose long-form reports and research.
6. Shoot and create short videos on Canva that distill our research and expertise in new and interesting ways and edit snippets from longer videos for social media.
7. Research upcoming trends across social and digital media platforms and monitor the work of peers to inform Artha’s larger outreach strategy.
8. Update Artha’s internal institutional trackers for publications, events and media.
9. Support communications efforts in other tasks as and when required.
What do we look for in our interns?
1. Excellent writing and editing skills
2. Knowledge of Canva or any other design software
3. Knowledge of basic video editing on Canva or any other video editing software
4. Familiarity with social and digital media landscape
5. Keen interest in public policy
6. Ability to multitask and a strong eye for detail
7. Degree in mass communication, journalism, digital marketing, design preferred
8. Any prior experience in contributing to digital media outreach would be preferred
If you are interested in widening your experience in digital outreach and policy communications, please fill this form and we’ll get in touch with you for scheduling an interview!